Talkoot kasvihuonille - Greenhouse Talkoot Thurs. Kangasala

- Hirvitalon tapahtumat ja tärkeät päivämäärät
markuspetz
Viesti:

Talkoot kasvihuonille - Greenhouse Talkoot Thurs. Kangasala

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Heikki, who will be coming to out COOP Camp appeals for help taking down a green house that is to be used in a a community growing project. Heikki is doing it through the Rainbows - but it is open to all to help. He wants doers and not just people to hang around. SEE BELOW

Heikki H Attila

We hae a free house at Kangasala and sauna too for the workshop. Do you have an interest to participate in it We need very many hands to assist. Please contact 044 06 888 60. I will be in Finland after 23 today.
I payed 50,- and the Rainbow community in Piikkiö will pay most of it so that we can dismantle a green house sized 20 times 50 meters and being some 7 meters high.

We will start on Thursday. we make aluminium ladders in the height of 3 meters and build a bridge over there then we take the aluminium and glasses down.
After this we take as much metal as possible by opening the bolts. When there is only the roof beams 450kilos each left then we take a truck with a lift and take these 20 m beams of 12w pcs down. After this we collect as much as possible metalpipes from the heating systems. We take all the motors controlling the roof and the walls.
We may take the double heating system, but depends on their quality.

All the glass shall be transported in piikkiö and all the metal in Loviisa to be stored. So this we wish to do in 7 and maximum in 10 days.
If we are there many, we do it a bit faster.

We need people to be ready to start at the sunrise liek 0800 and finish whn too tired, but before dark. We have generators, metalcutters, welding equipment lights and many other things. It is a piece of history in Rainbow. we are creating. We are making a humus or compost factory and will produce local food for brothers and sisters.

Please tell rainbow sisters and brothers that we need a bit help, but only people with some experience on tools and constructions. But we need as well someone to prepare some food for us. We do not have much time for drumming. But we have sauna every day.

Heikki H Attila: Only contact is my phone number 044 06 888 60.'We need people to do, not having parties this time much.
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...