markuspetz
Viesti:

SEWA DAY - Volunteer Projects in Tre - add own or join in

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

http://www.sewaday.org/projects/project ... country=fn

Latest projects:

Kangasala trash clean-up

Immigrants and Finns who Love Finland

Trash clean-up in Kangasala area residents...

Where: Kangasala, Finland
International Early Education Center Food Drive

Children at the International Early Education Center will collect food during the week of Sept. 19-23rd for needy families. We will also collect food in the Keskustori at the Sewa Day Celebration on ...

Where: Tampere, Finland
Keskustori Sewa Day Celebration

On Sewa Day, volunteers from all projects conducted in Finland will gather in the Tampere Keskustori and celebrate Sewa Day together. Activities will include a presentation by project leaders, a food...

Letters and Pictures for Firefighters and Police Officers

Children will draw pictures and/or write letters to Police Officers and Firefighters...

BSUF and Koukkuniemen Vanhainkoti collaborates for youth meeting elderly people to share love and caring

BSUF - Bharatiya Students Union of Finland

BSUF and Koukkuniemen Vanhainkoti collaborates for youth meeting elderly people to share love and caring. Youth can share their enthusiasm with elderly people by just meeting them or through light mu...

Psychological Counselling for women

Naistari

Mrs. Shirin Kulkarni is a psychologists and pursues research in the field of Creativity in Education. She has decided to devote her time for psychological counselling for Tampere resident women in co...

Day care play area cleaning and stitching

Maijalanpuisto

There is a storage at a play area and we will clean it. This requires 10 volunteer for two hours. Also we will stitch some tents to children to play with. This can be done two in a group and another...
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...