Viesti:

Elephant & Castles FREE DOWNLAOD - Album promoted by Cédric Anglaret

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

http://elephantandcastles.bandcamp.com/ ... e-amorella

ELEPHANT AND CASTLES IS PROUD TO PRESENT ITS
FIRST RELEASES
Available for free download at www.elephantandcastles.com

EC001: Karaoke Amorella (cd)
An amazing recording of a karaoke on the night ferry somewhere on the Baltic sea between Stockholm (sw) and Turku (fi). Melancholic Finish tangos, drunker's classics and Swedish ballads sung by the best...

EC002: Preslav Literary School - Beautiful was the time (cd)
Diverse creation from over 100 salvaged and reconstructed cassette tapes. Featuring moments of ecstatic, neo-classical harmony and disintegrating analogue phrases, this album retains both Preslav Literary School's trademark live aural energy and meticulous process-led compositional technique.

EC003: Hotel Gromada - Amazonian Rovers (cd)
Field recording based compositions from the French duo.. Between abstract and concreet, a warm and playful album with the real ability to transport the listener to other places...

EC004: Sweet Albertine, fête de l'iris 2008, Bruxelles (mini cd)
A recording made place de l'Albertine in Brussel in the spring 2008 during the city's day: la fête de l'iris. For this occasion various sound sculptures by Etienne Favre were installed on the square to be manipulated by the children...

EC005: Cawa Sorix - P.I.P.I.S.T.R.E.L.L.O
"Les rumeurs concernant ce disque auraient contribué à à faire perdre à la ville de Grenoble tout espoir de candidature aux J.O. D'hiver 2018.'' : courrier international, 22 janvier 2009

Elephant and Castles is a four-hand record label investigating and cultivating a field in between documentary, field recording, unusual sound practices.
All the releases are available both as free downloads on the website and as limited editions cdrs with home-made artwork and beautiful packaging.
All works are released under the "Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike" Creative Commons license (cc.BY.NC.SA)

to get in touch or unsuscribe
elephantandcastles@yahoo.fr
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...