FREE Permaculture, Eco-village, Community Building AND Transition Town Courses: Grundtvig Funded APP DEADLINE 15 JAN

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

FREE Permaculture, Eco-village, Community Building AND Transition Town Courses: Grundtvig Funded APP DEADLINE 15 JAN

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Moro Kaikkille!

I am just back from the Winter Ting. At the Ting I it was mentioned about 4 courses. The food, travel and accommodation is 100% funded by the Grundtvig Program. Maybe you can go self-funded too, ask Sandra direct.

I cannot apply (as I am doing a Grundtvig course in Jan anyway in Austria). But you may be interested. Ask Sandra if you need more details, but ideally if you go then you must act as multipliers (that is OK as Pispala is an "Urban Village" and Kumppanuus ry can be an applying organization (actually its a person that applies AND NOT an org). Already there are several of us that have successfully applied thru this Gruntdvig program). So we in Kumppanuus can help with an application if you want to apply. So details:

Courses:

1. EUROPEAN TRANSITION TOWN CONFERENCE (CAMP) mAY 19-24

www.siebenlinden.de/htmcontent9965.html

2. BEYOND YOU AND ME - SOCIAL TOOLS FOR BUILDING COMMUNITY feb 18-26

www.gen-europe.org/Gruntdvig-Workshops

3. ECOVILLAGE DESIGN EDUCATION aug 9-sept 8th

EDE course certified by Gaia Education - www.gaiaeducation.org (contact kosha (at) siebenlinden.de )

4. PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE - DESIGNING SUSTAINABLE SETTLEMENTS july 2010

Ciaokka!
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...