You cannot Not communicate - Training in Malta 4-12th of June 70% travel paid and 100% all other costs

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

You cannot Not communicate - Training in Malta 4-12th of June 70% travel paid and 100% all other costs

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

This org we met in Vilnius when I and Sanna and Suvi went there for the project in Uzipis last year.

Please contact me if you want to go (markus) and I can help you apply etc.

markus

:::

Dear friends and partners of Code-X International,

Code-X International (The Netherlands) in joint cooperation with Europe Direct (Malta) is looking for partners for a Training Course on

You cannot Not communicate,

for the 1st of February deadline. The project will be submitted for funding via Youth in Action 4.3.

Project Description

Clear and straight communication is difficult. It’s even more difficult to communicate clearly when different cultures and countries are involved. Many times the communication noise is the source of all kinds of misunderstandings. This is often the case within groups with different nationalities present. How can we enhance mutual understanding of each other by improving our communication skills?

Code-X Int. and Europe Direct will apply for a Training Course that would aim at minimizing these difficulties. The training would take place in Malta between the 4th and 12th of June and would give the participants the opportunity to explore how communication works, how different cultures communicate differently, how we can minimize the misunderstandings between cultures, how we can learn to appreciate different forms of communication, and how to diffuse this knowledge within the participants network. Furthermore, project will also aim at improving the listening, regulating and speaking&reacting skills of the participants in general.

Project background

Last year, Code-X Int. organized a training course on group leader skills that proved to be very successful. However, during this training we found out that more often then not; participants - novice as well as experienced group leaders – lack basic (intercultural) communication skills. It is a prerequisite for any other kind of activities to communicate, and to communicate in an effective, non-confusing way. Especially when dealing with people from different cultural backgrounds

Activity dates

4-12th of June on Malta

Partners

Dedicated partners in EU countries that are able to send 1-3 participants. Furthermore, we are looking for participants that are able to diffuse the knowledge obtained during the training in their respective networks.

Costs involved

We are applying for funding through the European Union Youth in Action Program. You will have to pay for your own travel health insurance and 30% of your travel costs.

Application

To participate, please complete the attached Part III, send the signed document by post AND scan to the address and the e-mails stationed below before the 15th of Jan. We expect to have more interested people than spaces, so those who send us a motivation letter and organization descriptions are more likely to be selected.

Postal Address

Mark Causon EU Affairs Consultant
Europe Direct Mosta Malta

8, Floor 2, Northfields Apartments, Independence Ave., Mosta MST9928, Malta

E-mail Addresses

Endeavour (at) code-international.nl
causon (at) euroweb.net.mt
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...