"Rückenwind" Strategy Seminar Activity date 2010-02-28 - 2010-03-04

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

"Rückenwind" Strategy Seminar Activity date 2010-02-28 - 2010-03-04

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Projekti autta työton väki (nouret 18 -30) kansaa työ ja sosiaali ohelmia.

M

http://www.salto-youth.net/find-a-training/1695.html

Activity organised by Austrian National Agency
NGO/Others
Summary Networking and Information Meeting to establish a strategy to strengthen the competencies of young people with fewer opportunities, especially job-related disadvantaged young people and to offer them personal and vocational perspectives.
Activity date 2010-02-28 - 2010-03-04
Activity type Seminar
Target group Project managers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth Policy Makers, Youth workers
NA staff
For participants from ALL YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
Group size 25
Venue place, venue country Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria
Details The Austrian National Agency together with the NGO CUBIC – Culture and Education in Context, the province of The Tyrol and the City of Wörgl are organising a Networking and Information Meeting for Youth Organisations, political decision makers, regional experts and National Agencies to establish a strategy to strengthen the competencies of young people with fewer opportunities, especially job-related disadvantaged young people and to offer them personal and vocational perspectives

Aims:
● Presentation and development of the Rückenwind Strategy for providing professional and personal perspectives for young people with fewer opportunities people.
● Defining a framework for developing and implementing Youth in Action Projects within this strategy.
● Providing a base for international partnerships, strengthening existing partnerships and developing concrete project ideas.
● Exchange with national and regional Experts for disadvantaged youth and the use of the Youth in Action programme as a tool for creating better job opportunities
Costs Costs for accomodation and food will be covered by the Austrian NA. Please ask your NA if travel costs can be covered.
Working language English
Organizer NA Austria, CUBIC (NGO)
Organizer's profile/framework of activity
Deadline 2010-02-12
Date of selection 2010-02-15
Downloads Invitation Letter (1875.5 kB)
Application Form (142 kB)

NA Austria, CUBIC (NGO)
Sonja Tanzer
Lindengasse 41/10 1070 Wien
Phone: ++43 1 586 75 44-0
Fax: ++43 1 586 75 44 - 9
E-mail: sonja.tanzer@iz.or.at
http://www.jugendinaktion.at
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...