Funding to build a network within the field of culture or art: Deadline 10 March 2010

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Funding to build a network within the field of culture or art: Deadline 10 March 2010

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

www.kulturkontaktnord.org

Time to apply for network support

Do you wish to build a network within the field of culture or art in the Nordic or Baltic countries? This year's first application round for short-term network funding is now open.

Network funding is part of the Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme for Culture, aiming at creating cooperation opportunities for artists and culture professionals within the Nordic and Baltic region. Network funding is granted for building new and innovative networks.

The deadline for applications is 10 March 2010.

Short-term network funding is intended for projects lasting up to one year. The maximum funding is 25 000 euro, and the granted support can be up to 70 percent of the total costs of the project.

Short-term network funding may be granted to institutions or organisations, as long as they reside in a Nordic or Baltic country. It is required that the project involves artists or culture practitioners from at least three countries/autonomous areas.

You should submit your application electronically via Nordic Culture Point's website , where you also find information on the selection criteria and the application procedure.

There will be one more application round for network funding this year. During the autumn round you can also apply for funding for long-term networks.

Read more about the Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme fo Culture .

If you wish to receive reminders of application rounds also in the future, please send an email to ar@kknord.org with "Reminder" in the subject field. If you have already done that, we have added you on our mailing list.

Nordic Culture Point
Suomenlinna B 28
00190 Helsinki
Finland
www.kulturkontaktnord.org
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...