ATOQ Advanced Training On Quality for youth exchanges in Turkey 2010-04-27 - 2010-05-02

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

ATOQ Advanced Training On Quality for youth exchanges in Turkey 2010-04-27 - 2010-05-02

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

http://www.salto-youth.net/find-a-training/1743.html

Activity organised by National Agency
Summary ATOQ is a training course to increase quality within youth exchanges. An international group of youth workers will look back to past experience(s), focus on quality aspects and improve management competences in order to raise quality in future exchanges
Activity date 2010-04-27 - 2010-05-02
Activity type Training course
Target group Project managers, Young people, Youth leaders, Youth workers
For participants from ALL YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
Group size 26
Venue place, venue country Istanbul, Turkey
Details The aim of the ATOQ is to support experienced youth workers/leaders in increasing the quality of the European youth exchanges they set up within the Youth in Action Programme.
The ATOQ will provide the participants with opportunities to:
1. Critically reflect upon their previous international youth exchange experience(s) and the impact on young people;
2. Increase the understanding of different quality aspects of youth exchanges such as: active participation of young people , involvement of promoters and stakeholders, diversity and intercultural learning, European dimension and citizenship;
3. Experience a non-formal learning process and understand its importance in youth exchanges;
4. Improve their project management competences ( knowledge, skills and attitudes) in order to better organise the different phases of a youth exchange.
Costs Board, lodging and programma will be provided and paid for by the Turkish National Agency. The sending NA's will have to cover the travelcosts of their participants. Please check with your National Agency whether they intend to send participants to the ATOQ. Some National Agencies will ask for participation fees. Please find their contactdetails below.
Working language English
Organizer NATurkey
Organizer's profile/framework of activity
Deadline 2010-03-22
Date of selection 2010-03-31
Downloads Outline ATOQ (47 kB)
Programme ATOQ (45 kB)
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...