Style in conflict 3 – 10 OCTOBER 2010 south of Italy, known as SALENTO

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Style in conflict 3 – 10 OCTOBER 2010 south of Italy, known as SALENTO

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Hi my dear partner,
we are presenting a project and we are looking for partner .
here you can find some info about the project and attached you find the description and all the othet info that you need.

NAME OF THE PROJECT: Style in conflict
WHERE: in the south of Italy, known as SALENTO
WHEN : 3 – 10 OCTOBER 2010
WHO : 6 young for each country
PARTECIPANT COUNTRIES: all European country

If you are interested in being a partner in this project, we are kindly asking you to send the preliminary agreement form (which is called PART III of the application form).

The form is attached in the end of the attached document and you will find already the name of the project, so you just need to fill in empty gaps, put signature and stamp.

waiting for your answer AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

thanks!"

Valeria Carluccio
ass. culturale JUMP IN
via delle mimose 23
73037 poggiardo lecce
tel. +39 3389870596
e mail. valeriajumpin@hotmail.it

NAME OF THE PROJECT: Style in conflict

WHERE: in the south of Italy, known as SALENTO

WHEN : 3 – 10 OCTOBER 2010

WHO : 6 young for each country

PARTECIPANT COUNTRIES: all European country

JUMP IN ASSOCIATION – WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO

JumpIn is a non-governmental Association founded in April 2009, which delas with:

• education activities (education projects in schools and on an extra-schools basis throughout a non- formal education method focused on active citizenship, European conscience, against racism and xenophobia, human rights principles);
• cultural events (conference, seminars, cineforum, concerts, art exhibitions);
• intercultural activities (programmes and projects of youth mobility, education on international topics, promotion of different cultures in Italy and abroad, welcome activities of tourists and foreigners, promotion of Youth in Action Programme);
• Territorial promotion (promotion of its typical aspects, its artists, tourism, sport activities)

The mission of education activities consists of providing non-formal education opportunities for young people involving as many as possible, and trying always to involve others that have never participated before. Our aim is to help youngsters develop their transversal competences (life skills) by using non-formal learning tools. We try to educate youngsters to a peaceful cohabitation with people coming from different cultures, countries and social conditions by giving them the opportunity to confront themselves with others in an intercultural environment which stimulates the development of a social conscience. Youngsters can experience themselves in a perfect environment to socialize with other people from different countries and get to know different cultures and tradition.

Style in conflict ACTION 4.3 – TRAINING COURSE

Style in conflict is a training course that will actively involve 36 people for 6 days in Salento (Poggiardo,Lecce), who will develop themes concerning conflicts.

The overall objective of the project is to recognize the conflicts, to publicize and promote a culture of social mediation that contributes to improve the unity in Europe.

Your browser may not support display of this image. Conflict is not only a negative experience, but it’s also an integral part of our lives. It gives us the opportunity to break our resistance to change, allowing us to grow. It becomes necessary to discover a peaceful solution to the conflict and be able to manage it to increase self-awareness. The specific objective is to promote a discussion about reasons and impact related to social tensions and, if possible, suggests a solution based on dialogue. With this aim we are going to create and stimulate debates in which all participants have the opportunity to express their doubts, their ideas and considerations about the topic.

The participants will be directly involved in seminar, work group, debates and role-playing exercises especially through the adoption of specific techniques of mediation between cultures, such as problem solving and creative thinking. There will be some Tables of discussion where participants, exchanging input and feedback, will have the opportunity to discuss on concrete situations of conflict by creating a fight/confrontation that will build understanding and acceptance.

FINANCIAL CONTITION :

The food and accommodation will be provided and paid by the organizers.

Visa cost will be totally reimbursed.

70% of travels costs will be reimbursed either by bank transfer after the course.

If you are interested in being a partner in this project, we are kindly asking you to send the preliminary agreement form (which is called PART III of the application form). The form is attached in the end of this document and you will find already the name of the project, so you just need to fill in empty gaps, put signature and stamp

Scanned part III should be sent by mail to valeriajumpin@hotmail.it

Original part III should be sent by post to the next address: associazione culturale jump in , via delle mimose 23, 73027 Poggiardo, lecce.

TRAVEL COST BUDGET :

TOTAL COST: 500,00 EUR

We will reimburse you up to 350 euro

INFO:

VALERIA CARLUCCIO

E mail: valeriajumpin@hotmail.it

Tel. +39 3389870596
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...