Miricale Factory - "methods from theatre and performance to maximize impact and effectiveness"

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Miricale Factory - "methods from theatre and performance to maximize impact and effectiveness"

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Creativity Ventures -TC - Creativity in Personal and Social Development - Advance Development of Creativity of Trainers

http://www.salto-youth.net/find-a-training/1763.html

Summary MAIN AIM
Increasing the quality and impact of trainings and trainers’ work in the European youth field through advance development of creative competences of trainers and experienced youthworkers.

Activity date 2010-07-05 - 2010-07-13
Activity type Training course
Target group Trainers, Youth leaders
For participants from EU MEMBER STATES, SOUTH-EAST EUROPE
Group size 24
Venue place, venue country Belgrade, Serbia
Details Objectives:
o to clearly link creative personality traits and competences with values of European Union and Youth in Action programme - openness, tolerance to ambiguity, embarking unknown, empowerment, entrepreneurship, change management, empathy and cultural diversity appreciation
o to gain understanding of levels of creativity in looking at phenomena
o to explore concept of creativity and its’ consequences in training/nonformal education
o to explore, experience and understand personal and group-team creativity
o to explore supporters and censors of creativity
o to increase emotional competences, capacity for play, risktaking, surrender and tolerance to ambiguity of trainers as special part of creative competences
o to link creativity with motivation and empowerment
o to link creativity with building of European society

A trainer is its own tool for work, so the quality of work in large existent depends on trainers’ personal development and his/her emotional/cognitive/creative capacities. The level of change trainer can allow or motivate in group of participants depends on his/her personal capacities to embark change in life. Increasing creativity of trainers - connection to his/her own passions, competences needed to bring about dreams in reality, emotional capacities, tolerance to ambiguity - will increase influence trainers could have in developing creativity of participants and their further actions in building creative society.
Methodology is based on creativity concept in understanding human beings (Homo Ludens) and man’s capacities to create and re-create existing realities (inner or outer) through his creative thoughts and actions.
Costs The food, accommodation and all other project costs will be fully provided and paid by the organizers, as well as 70% of travels costs (airplane). Further details on travel amounts allowed to be spent for each country will be sent to successful applicants. 30% of travel costs have to be paid by participants or their sending organisations.
Working language English
Organizer REACH and MIRACLE FACTORY
Organizer's profile/framework of activity www.reach.org.rs www.miraclefactory.rs.
Deadline 2010-04-15
Date of selection 2010-05-15

Application to
REACH and MIRACLE FACTORY
Miracle Factory

Phone: +381 64 175 77 37
Fax:
E-mail: miracle.fabrika@gmail.com
http://www.miraclefactory.rs
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...