- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

EUROMED ESSENTIALS: Challenge of EuroMed cooperation and geopolitical issues

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

http://www.salto-youth.net/find-a-training/1776.html

SALTO
National Agency
Summary The training Seminar will develop the reflection about the Geography of Power in the Euromediterranean area and the place and role of Youth in the society in the next future.
Activity date 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-26
Activity type Training course
Target group Trainers, Youth workers
For participants from ALL YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES, SOUTH-EAST EUROPE, EASTERN EUROPE AND CAUCASUS, MEDITERRANEAN PARTNER COUNTRIES
Group size 24
Venue place, venue country Greece
Details Euromed Essential is a project in three modules on three different topics:
1) Geopolitics;
2) Religion;
3) History.
The first training course will be realised this year in Greece and the other two ones will be held in 2011 in Turkey and Malta.

The geopolitical framework in Euromed is related with some key words as: conflict area, interdependence and diplomatic relationship between countries...
Nowadays is very important understand the general geopolitical framework in EuroMed for understanding many topics related to the international cooperation in youth field and youth policy.
Also the economical situation in the area and its link with the political power in a very important point to be analised in order to understand the role of the young people as actors in the area.

The training Seminar will develop the reflection about the Geography of Power in the Euromediterranean area and the place and role of Youth in the society in the next future.
The focus will be also about the cooperation as strategy within the larger framework and the "globalisation" as part of a more complex understanding of "Mediterranean area".

Aims and objectives
- To provide participants knowledge about Geopolitics realities in Euromed area for reflecting upon, understanding, and discovering the current situation in order to implement in their daily work;
- To share and discuss a more complex picture of Euromed area and the several actors involved in the youth policy and international cooperation;
- To analyze the place and the role of Non Formal Education into the social and educational Euromediterranean context.

Target group
Youth workers, trainers belonging to organizations or bodies dealing with the thematic.
- Facing in their daily work the impact and/or outcomes of the Geopolitical situation in the euromed region nowadays.
- Coming from programme countries and Mediterranean countries.
Costs Travel, boarding and loading of participants will be covered. The selected participants will be contacted by the organisers about their travel cost.
Working language English
Organizer Greek National Agency for "Youth in Action" and SALTO EUROMED
Organizer's profile/framework of activity
Deadline 2010-05-03
Date of selection 2010-05-10
Downloads
Application to
Apply online SALTO EM 2010-EUROMED ESSENTIALS: Challenge of EuroMed cooperation and geopolitical issues
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...