- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Gruntvig Name: "Discovering Turkish Culinary Art" FULLY PAID

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Gruntvig Name: "Discovering Turkish Culinary Art"

Topic:Turkish Cuisine

Group: Grundtvig Workshop

An approved Grundtvig Workshop in Turkey. If you are interested please contact us.

Travel, board (food), accomodation and insurance costs are covered by the organizer .The participants will be accomodated in a high ranked hotel . No payment from participants is required . The salary of the trainers is covered by the organizer Summing up: The Workshop is free of charge for you!:)

All accommodation and travel (100%) will be paid.

Summary of the workshop:
Turkish cuisine is the similar version of Ottoman cuisine with some additionals from Central Asia, Middle East, Balkanian & mediterranian cuisines. When it is looked at the whole frame, Turkish cuisine is full of varieties. Aside from common Turkish specialities that can be found throughout the country, there are also many region-specific specialities. The Black Sea region's cuisine (northern Turkey) is based on corn and anchovies. The southeast "Urfa, Gaziantep and Adana" is famous for its kebabs, mezes and dough-based desserts such as baklava, kadayýf and künefe. Especially in the western parts of Turkey, where olive trees are grown abundantly, olive oil is the major type of oil used for cooking. The cuisines of the Aegean, Marmara and Mediterranean regions display basic characteristics of Mediterranean cuisine as they are rich in vegetables, herbs and fish. Central Anatolia is famous for its pastry specialities such as mantý and gozleme.This is a special workshop about representing Turkish cuisine with its culture. During the workshop , the participants will be able to learn to cook traditional Turkish cuisine from our professional chefs and teachers.The participants will wear their aprons and go down to the kitchen to prepare themselves for the cooking class. This workshop will be very interesting and unusual for the participants to experience the Turkish taste. When finished cooking; we start to prepare a nice table with the foods that we cooked & see how delicious they are. The participants will possibility discover Ankara through gastronomy via discovering the markets and merchants traditional.
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...