Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

THIS IS FULLY FUNDED TRAINING IN BELGIUM. IT IS NOT A YOUTH TRAINING

http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/traini ... irect=true

Active Principles of Art
Training 1 of 56
next | back to result
Training details
Activity organised by Les Ateliers d’Art Contemporain NGO
Summary These Grundtvig workshops aim at making participants experiment an artistic process from introspection and observation up to the production and diffusion of an art piece.

Activity date 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-07
Activity type Other
Grundtvig workshops
Target group Project managers, Trainers, Young people, Youth leaders, Youth Policy Makers, Youth workers
Anyone sensitive to art
For participants from EU MEMBER STATES, EFTA COUNTRIES/EEA MEMBER STATES, Turkey
Group size 12
Venue place, venue country LIEGE, Belgium - FR
Details During one week, you will be placed in a branched cultural environment. You will experiment different disciplins like, music, pinhole camera (the first camera ever created), contemporary dance, film production and performance.
Throughout a pedagogical technic adapted to each of you, even if you're not artist, but just paying attention to what you really are, you will be attended with professional artists and you will produce a multimedia art piece that will exhibit.
These workshops will take place in prestigious cultural venues and in public space.
At the end of each day, something will be produced according to the artistic form you will discover and experiment. The morning after, the post-production staff will show you what you've done already, and this will surprise you for sure!
These technics are already used and could be re-used anywhere with anyone and any audience... The results we get have been evaluated by the world of sociocultural background as well as in the art scene. We use what we call « active principles of art » to meet people as many as possible (people who are not sensible to art forms, people who are really interested in art, and then professional artists). Afterwards, we play music, we shoot pictures, we film, we dance and we perform without having any skills for that before. At the end of the process, we finish the work making post-produced art pieces (DVDs, books...) that can be broadcasted and preserved.

Beyond the workshop and through the welcoming and creative environment that we will set, we hope to facilitate intercultural talks and generate new synergies between all of us.

Youth workers/ youth leaders/ trainers will have the opportunity to acquire new methods and ideas in this TC which they can use in their own organisations with the young people.
Costs Travel, accomadation and food are covered by the Grundtvig grant. The organizer “Les Ateliers d’Art Contemporain” will get in touch with you to plan everything. Please notice that the workshops fee includes accommodation for the nights of the workshops only (from Monday 1st of November till Sunday 7th of November included)). Participants requesting extra nights will be contacted by the workshops coordinator for the arrangements. Please note that these extra nights should not have a negative impact on travel costs (ex : prices are more expensive during the week-end...)
Working language French_English
Organizer Les Ateliers d'Art Contemporain
Organizer's profile/framework of activity Les Ateliers d'Art Contemporain are working with "Paracommand'art" to elaborate artistic activities for people who might never have heard of "Art". They make artists encounter non-artists to guide them and make them produce individual art pieces (films, books, pictures, etc.).
Deadline 2010-09-01
Date of selection 2010-09-06
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...