Alle anzeigen
Veranstaltungen von Freunden
The Missing Link Show / Pictoplasm...
Samstag, 9. April

Zu-/Absagen:Ja · Nein · Vielleicht
Alle anzeigen
Empfohlene Seiten
Re-Elect Patrick Harvie
Patrick Harvie hat dir vorgeschlagen, seine Seite zu besuchen.
Gefällt mir
Werbeanzeige erstellen
Gesponsert
Zeit
Sonntag, 14. August um 18:30 - 31. August um 21:30
Erstellt von
EstYES voluntary projects/ vabatahlike projektid/волонтерские проекты, Volunteer Estyes
Weitere Informationen
Fest, 18+, West Sussex, England, Vols: 8

Concordia is happy to be working for the first time with the community of Midhurst. The festival brings together all the creative, artistic & musical talent that is in the wonderful town of Midhurst in the heart of the South Downs.
A week long series of events, from all genres of the arts involving community groups, charities, societies, individuals, businesses & venues celebrating & developing all that is great in the community, culminating in a carnival procession & musical theatre spectacular.

Work: The volunteers will be involved in doing art and design projects for the main carnival parade and main events. They will also be involved in ticket collecting and marshalling the events as well as providing support and assisting whenever needed. Volunteers will need to help with the set up and clear up the various venues throughout the main festival week.

Accommodation: The volunteers will be sleeping in a church hall. Shower and laundry facilities will be available.

Location: Midhurst is a market town and civil parish in the Chichester district of West Sussex, England.
<b>Terminal: </b> London Airports, Hazlemere train station.
<b>Special requirements: </b> Volunteers with a keen interest and experience in art. Also good “people” skills
<b>Certificate of Good Conduct </b>must be sent to Concordia at least three weeks before the project takes place.
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...