Turkey GEN-27 DRAMA CAMP SEFERIHISAR 03.09 – 18.09

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Turkey GEN-27 DRAMA CAMP SEFERIHISAR 03.09 – 18.09

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

"Hello Markus,

If you live in Estonia you can participate in this camp throw our organisation. But if you live in Finland you need to contact with your local organisation in Finland and go throw your local organisation.
Participant age : from 18 - 99 years old.

have a nice day,
Kristina"

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=200125556688534

Türgi GEN-27 DRAMA CAMP SEFERIHISAR 03.09 – 18.09

Sat, 3. September um 00:00 - 18. September um 00:00

Turkey

EstYES voluntary projects/ vabatahlike projektid/волонтерские проекты, Volunteer Estyes
Weitere Informationen
ART 15 VOLS
Together with the local theatre group, international volunteers will make a performance at the end of this camp. If you are interested in acting, pandomime, dancing,filming this camp suits you very well.

Work:
Rehearsing for 12 days and than making a performance to public.

<b> Accommodation: </b> In the changing rooms of the local stadium. Sleeping bag and mat are necessary. F: Volunteers will prepare their meals by the given food. Language: English. <b> Location: </b> Seferihisar is in the West of Turkey. The nearest city is Izmir. T: Istanbul.The project will start in Istanbul with a compulsory orientation meeting that all volunteers should attend on the first day of the camp. The group will travel together to the camp site by an overnight coach on the same evening.

<b> Pre Camp Days: </b> GENCTUR also offers an optional 2 days sight seeing tour in Istanbul before this camp. Volunteers may participate in this tour with an extra cost of 45 Euro for 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation. The program is organized according to the wishes of the participants. Dates: 31.08 – 03.09
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...