NoBorders Call - We can Make a Change! Envirocamp Cairo

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

NoBorders Call - We can Make a Change! Envirocamp Cairo

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Development No Borders youth organization in Cairo – Egypt is applying for Action 3 Euro-Med youth program to be held in Cairo – Egypt in the April 2011

Name of the project : We can Make a Change !

Place: Alexandria – Egypt

Dates: (6 days including travel days) April 2012

Type of activity: Action 3 - Training course

Target group: Youth Leaders, Youth workers, Trainers

Who can apply: Organizations in one of the countries in the Euro-Med region ( 27 EU + 8 MEDA )

Number of Participants : 1 / Organization

Aim of the project: To raise youth awareness of global environmental issues like climate change and global warming

Objectives:

• To increase awareness of youth on the issue of climate change and global warming.

• To encourage youth to protect the environment in order to protect themselves from the dangers of climate change and global warming

• To help youth to adapt good behaviors that contribute to decrease the effects of climate changes.

• The project will approach the different tools and methods young generation can use to promote environmental protection

• To help youth to develop “green” skills.

• To raise awareness for sustainable development and environmental protection through Recycling.

• Encourage the use of new renewable energy.

• To promote the intercultural dialogue among the participants.

• To develop the culture of peace, tolerance and respect through the interaction between the participants from different background.

• To save our planet “Earth” and to save the future generations.

We are searching for partners from Euro-Med region. All interested partners should send us scanned copy of attached Partner agreement form( Part III ) signed and stamped and fill required info in attached file PARTNER(S) EXPERIENCE OF SIMILAR ACTIONS.doc

These required documents should be sent by e-mail to ayman.elshamy@hotmail.com no later than 20 October 2011 with email Subject : We can Make a Change !

and the original to this address:

YDC Training Center

¼ Anwar El-Mofty st

Nasr City, Cairo

Egypt

Please let me know if you have any comments,

Best Regards,

Ayman Elshamy

Head of International Relations Committee

Development No Borders

Cairo , Egypt

Tel : 002-01006752319
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...