Degrowth Conference Venice, 19th-23rd Sept. 2012

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Degrowth Conference Venice, 19th-23rd Sept. 2012

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

International Conference on Degrowth for Ecological Sustainability and Social Equity (Venice, 19th-23rd Sept. 2012)

http://www.venezia2012.it/en/

Cost 60EURO for unemployed (includes lunches) some subsidies provided too.

Welcome!
The promoters of the 3rd International Conference on Degrowth for Ecological Sustainability and Social Equity (Venice, 19th-23rd Sept. 2012) officially announce the overall organization of the Conference and a detailed time schedule of the deadlines for the registration and the presentation of the call for papers.
Besides, in the effort to integrate – according to the spirit of the project – the dimensions of scientific research, civic and political engagement, artistic expression and experimentation of good practices, the promoters introduce the formula of the call for workshops, open from 31st July 2011.

EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSAL

Dear Friends

The call for workshop went very well. We received several proposals from different subjects and different countries. However, many others are asking for a little more time because they would like to send new proposals. The Organizing committee has therefore decided to modify the schedule by extending the deadline for workshop proposals until November 15 2011. Consequently we have also revised slightly the subsequent installments.

Below are summarized the new deadlines in the TIME SCHEDULE.

TIME SCHEDULE

31 July 2011 Publication of the pre-call and of the time schedule

31 July 2011 Opening of the Call for workshops

15 November 2011 Deadline for submission of Workshop proposals

15 December 2011 Notification of accepted Workshops
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...
markuspetz
Viesti:

Re: Degrowth Conference Venice, 19th-23rd Sept. 2012

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Here is a working document as to what is proposed.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ez_ ... t?hl=en_US

Anyone can see it and I put Hirvitalo as provisional. If you are interested in submitting with this workshop please mail me.

markus petz
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...
Vastaa Viestiin