Grundtvig course “Brancusi, the essence of the fly “

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Grundtvig course “Brancusi, the essence of the fly “

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Dear Sir/Madam
Center for Education and Consulting Structural Instruments from Targu Jiu (Romania) would like to invite you to participate at the Grundtvig course “Brancusi, the essence of the fly “.
The course is published in the Comenius – Grundtvig training database having the reference number RO-2012-103-008
Course’s link http://ec.europa.eu/education/trainingd ... &cid=30005

IMPORTANT: Your participation can be 100% financed by the Grundtvig Programme if you apply to your National Agency for a grant which includes Course Fee, Travel Costs, Accommodation and meals.
Where:

The course will take place in Targu Jiu, the city on which the great sculpture Brancusi has left his mark by creating the most important artwork of 20th century outdoor sculpture: The Sculptural Ensemble of Constantin Brâncuşi at Târgu Jiu which comprises the three sculptures: the Table of Silence, the Gate of the Kiss and the Column of the Infinite.
You can see details about the location at http://www.cecis.ro/en/locatie/

Who can attend
- Teachers (Pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs)
- Teacher trainers
- Careers officers, educational guides and counselors
- Inspectors
- Head teachers/principals/managers of schools/organisations offering adult education
- Other (Paid or voluntary) management staff in the institution/organization
- Non-teaching administrative staff
- Members of students/teachers councils in adult education
- Adults that love arts and Brancusi's opera
Objectives of the course:
- To promote cooperation, intercultural dialogue and links between adults in Europe, while tracing common symbols in cultures from different European countries;
- To promote and develop inclusive education and communication in the field of art, and cultural heritage with non-formal and participatory tools and methods;
- To diffuse and promote specific knowledge about art practice, philosophy and history through the work of Brancusi, following his path of spirituality, methodology and practice;
- To use ICT as a way to share art, built art galleries and improve communication between art lovers.
Using the common language, Art, will address the needs of participants in getting into close contact with other cultures from Europe, in practicing Art, finding common cultural heritage of Europe, meeting new people that share the same interests, art and culture:
- addressing the issues and aspects related to Brancusi as an artist, with particular reference to his sculptures, the cultural heritage – guided tours (ex. village museum) – finding links with other cultures
- practicing art (ex. wood carving) and sharing art through photography using the internet.
The course includes:
- Cultural visits : the C-tin Brancusi house from Hobita ; the Museum of Village from Curtisoara ; Tours at C-tin Brancusi Assembly (The Infinite Column, The Kiss Gate, The Silence Table); The Museum of Tirgu Jiu,
- Practical art workshops: Artistic expression using various techniques (ex. wood carving, painting)
- Reflections and exchanges on good practices in teaching art to adults: creative approaches, active methods to work on heritage
- Reflections on common symbols in different countries from Europe, who spread that type of art, in what why has been adapted to local conditions, the future of art in more digital era;
- Organizing an art gallery in a museum (art works, preparation, promoting the event, sale of exponents etc.);
- Using the internet (ITC) to share art works with other adults; get into contact with art lovers; organizing digital art galleries.

For detailed information about the course, please read the attachments enclosed in this e-mail.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask, you can get in contact with us at office@cecis.ro, alexandra@cecis.ro

Best regards,
Alexandra Lazar
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...