Gig Swapping

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Gig Swapping

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT GIGSWAPPING?
GigSwapping is about the 'exchange' (swap) of 'concerts' (gigs). As an artist, musician, dancer or visual artist, you may be looking to expand your horizon, to perform abroad, even set up a tour while you travel anyway.

Our members share information on local stages, arts scenes, venues and local contacts. They host eachother and work together organising relay music tours, meet up for individual swaps and expand their boundaries - having a good time while at it.

If you have information on a great location, local open mike nights, free or paid gigs, spontenaous DIYS festivals, this is the place to share that.

Why should you be trying to make it all by yourself, when there's us ready to help out? Just sign in and we will help to make it happen for you. As more and more people get in on this, the inspiration and opportunities grow.

Check http://www.gigswap.org for the latest on projects going on right now. Join in the swap, exchange and enjoy!
You will find a button there: , which if you like, you can 'copy + paste' with a link to GigSwap.org, jut to express your suport to this program.

The next GigSwap Motel night is in Kortrijk, Belgium!
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...