Contact making seminar 22-28 April 2012 Pärnu,Estonia

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Contact making seminar 22-28 April 2012 Pärnu,Estonia

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Partnership Building Activity “Share Our Similarities, Celebrate Our Differences”

for participants from SWEDEN, FINLAND and ESTONIA ONLY

Contact making seminar
22-28 April 2012 | Pärnu, Estonia
PROJECT DETAILS The main aim of the project is to create partnership and to allow participants to find new partners, in hopes of future mutual projects and creation of a network. We are looking for participants from SWEDEN, FINLAND and ESTONIA ONLY.
PROJECT DETAILS
The main aim
of the project is to create partnership and to allow participants to find new partners, in hopes of future mutual projects and creation of a network. Furthermore, this activity will allow participants to improve and deepen knowledge, acquire new abilities and tools for the development of intercultural projects, linked to different lateral themes that concern participation of young people from minority groups, and to meet and create partnerships with others who share the same objectives and goals of enlarging their field of activity in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
Target group
The project targets participants of intermediate level of experience - NGO staff and active volunteers who work on the idea of creating opportunities for young people from minority groups.
We are expecting 4 participants per country, actively involved into the work of an organization and interested to cooperate with other organizations from Nordic and Baltic countries.
Participants should be able to attend the whole duration of the event and communicate in English.
Methodology
Non-formal education methods and activities will be implemented:
ice-breaking and team-building games, language course of basic phrases, open space learning, intercultural learning, discovering the environment through outdoor activities, fair of organizations, activities in the local culture, meeting with local workers who are involved in the fight against discrimination of minorities, methodology of projects and creating projects.

Available downloads:

http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/europe ... nces.2508/

PBA Parnu Info Pack.pdf
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...