European Mythology, Shared Heritage - Youth Exchange Slovenia

- Hirvitalon tapahtumat ja tärkeät päivämäärät
markuspetz
Viesti:

European Mythology, Shared Heritage - Youth Exchange Slovenia

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Hei Kaikki

I just got this. It does not say, but probably there will be 70% transport covered, all food and accommodation. Its also probably limited to those aged 18-30 with 1 youth leader that can be any age. For more info contact Yahu direct. I am sure it will be very good. I HAVE SENT NO PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT, so if you want to go and there are a few of you/us then we can send.

I know this Yahu quite well and he is anarchist thinking and vegetarian. He used to live in Rautalampi and has friends in Pispala, in fact they took me to the Rajaportin sauna for the first time.

markus

Dear friends,

Smolnik is organising, for the 4th time now, a Youth Exchange combined with an SCI workcamp.
Title: European Mythology, Shared Heritage
This year we will focus on mythologies and cultural history of the participants.
Dates: (not fixed yet) 2 weeks in july or august
You can find a description below.

If you are interested in joining, contact us. @ yahuempire@yahoo.it

If you are interested in becoming partner organisation, and thus sending 5 youngstars to the camp,
find attached the partnership agreement, you can fill it, stamp it and fax and then send to:

FAX : 00386 12441 370 (MENTION IN FAX "FOR JOZI")

Peace College
SMOLNIK 38
2342 RUSE
SLOVENIA

PLEASE CONFIRM BY EMAIL IF U SEND PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT TO: yahuempire@yahoo.it

Here is a short description of the project:

What will we do?
As work we will be renovating the house where we stay, an old house in the mountains. The local organisation is building a Yoga school, we will help with this building as well. We will work a maximum of 6 hours a day and no more than 4 days per week.

As a study part there will be many workshops, provided by professionals. Following topics will be covered: Artistic workshops, relaxation, massage, meditation, antistress programme, yoga, peace education, participative democracy and SCI.

We will do some field trips. We can visit a nearby town, Maribor. We can also go hiking in the surrounding mountains and sleep in tents. Thema will be the cultural heritage of the mountain Pohorje, where is situated the house..
Practical information
LODGING
We will sleep in a big mountain house. There are 3 floors and many rooms. Volunteers will sleep in 2 / 6 person rooms. Every floor has showers and toilet.
FOOD
We will cook ourselves. The project provides a lot of green and healthy food and we can use the vegetable garden nearby the house. Meals are vegetarian.

If you have any further questions just contact us:
yahuempire@yahoo.it
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...