"New ideas for old problems" 2010-07-03 - 2010-07-10 Luxemburg covers organisational and management skills in order to develop and implement projects, etc.

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

"New ideas for old problems" 2010-07-03 - 2010-07-10 Luxemburg covers organisational and management skills in order to develop and implement projects, etc.

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Activity organised by National Agency
Summary The TC will touch practical aspects of Youth Work through workshops, presentations, exchange, discussions, intercultural learning...
The sharing of experiences should lead to practical transfer to the everyday reality of work with young people.

Activity date 2010-07-03 - 2010-07-10
Activity type Training course
Target group Young people, Youth leaders, Youth workers
For participants from ALL YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES, SOUTH-EAST EUROPE, EASTERN EUROPE AND CAUCASUS
Group size 30
Venue place, venue country Lultzhausen (Youthhostel), Luxembourg
Details The Training Course will help those involved in youth work to acquire and develop:
• new creative methods in youth work,
• the ability to work with young people with social problems,
• organisational and management skills in order to develop and implement projects,
• long-term co-operation between youth organisations,
• possibilities of co-operation within the YOUTH in ACTION programme.
Costs Accomodation fees will be covered by Luxembourg's NA for the Youth in Action programme. Applicants from programme countries have to check with their respective NA for Youth in Action if their travel fees can be covered according to the NA's rules. Travel costs for participants from neighbouring partner countries (cheapest means)will be reimbursed by Luxembourg's NA. The reimbursement will be made upon presentation of the bills and the tickets.
Working language English (no facilitating in other languages foreseen)
Organizer SNJ, Unité "Jeunesse en action", Luxembourg
Organizer's profile/framework of activity Luxembourg's NA for the Youth in Action programme
Deadline 2010-04-30
Date of selection 2010-05-11
Downloads draft programme (57.5 kB)
Important Information for Applicants (138 kB)
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...