- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Help us with video bridge FAQs - ask us what you don't know

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Help us with video bridge FAQs - ask us what you don't know

* Posted by Pamela McLean on January 18, 2010 at 12:13am
* Send Message View Pamela McLean's blog

The first successful steps to a video bridge community have begun! We want to involve all of you now that are interested and couldn't make it here in Austria.

Please ask us any questions you have about video-bridging, streaming video etc. We have a panel of "experts" and will be meeting some external experts in video conferencing, Mac's community video and related stuff.

So we'd like all your unknowns so that we can answer them over the next week. So please ask us.

If you will be in Vienna on Thursday 21st you can come and meet us, when we will be having a public meeting in a nearby art gallery and community involvement project. Feel free to invite folks you know here in Vienna that are interested to be involved to come along and meet us at NUU

http://www.nuu.at/cms/front_content.php

On Monday 25th there will be Video Bridge that you can participate in. Real time live typed chat will be possible, that we will be able to see and will respond to. You can just observe too if you want.

We'd very much like to strengthen the connections that we are making here with Sweden, Finland, Greece and Austria having the first Video Bride locations. Hopefully we can make real connections for future video bridges with them and you can take part too! We began to develop that into our next network meeting. More on where that will be soon.

So please get involved and be active in the community.

Markus and Pam the Tweet Team - if you tweet about this please use #videobridge

Tags: artivist, silta, twitter, video-bridge, videobridge, videosilta

http://videobridge.ning.com/profiles/bl ... ridge-faqs
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...