Tools for Youth Exchanges Training in Iceland 2011-04-04 - 2

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Tools for Youth Exchanges Training in Iceland 2011-04-04 - 2

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Training helps you organize and plan youth exchanges (age 16-30 inclusive), but skills can be used for any project management that is similar - say 1 week program of foreign visitors.

http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/traini ... irect=true

TYE - Tools for Youth Exchanges – A training course
Training 1 of 49
next | back to result
Training details
Activity organised by National Agency
Summary A Youth Exchange needs content – behind the content there are tools: TYE helps to explore tools around group processes, learning to learn, Human Right Education and more.
Activity date 2011-04-04 - 2011-04-10
Activity type Training course
Target group Youth leaders, Youth workers
Others who are responsible for Youth Exchanges or are planning to organize Youth Exchanges.
For participants from YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
Group size 25
Venue place, venue country Reykjanesbær (Keflavík), Iceland, Iceland
Details The overall aim of TYE - Tools for Youth Exchanges - is to introduce different tools to youth leaders and youth workers that can be useful for the development and improvement of their Youth Exchanges and to explore common needs and understanding among the participants on good tools for YE with a special focus on Human Right Education.

Further TYE is designed according to the following objectives:

• To make aware of group processes and the importance of icebreakers and tools that focus on “the learning to know each other process” among participants and group leaders
• To explore tools that focus on learning to learn and learning processes, having the Youth Pass and the Youth Pass process in mind.
• To examine different tools that motivate young people to become active participants.
• To give examples of good tools and methods for Youth Exchanges by stepping for one day into the Compass – The Manual on Human Right Education for young people.
• To stress the importance of using different tools that empower young people to say their opinion in order to evaluate projects and enable dissemination.
Costs Sending costs (travel costs, insurance) can be covered by the National Agencies sending participants to the training course (please check with your NA). Hosting costs (accommodation, food, program activities, and local transport) will be covered by the hosting National Agency.
Working language English
Organizer The Icelandic National Agency - Evrópa Unga Fólksins
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...