World Culture Festival in Berlin (2-3 July)

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

World Culture Festival in Berlin (2-3 July)

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

All you have to know about the World Culture Festival in Berlin (2-3 July):

www.worldculturefestival.org

Celebrating Diversity for a Peaceful Tomorrow

70.000 people from 150 countries – Olympic Stadium Berlin
Mesmerizing Festival with Music, Dance, Food, Dialogue, Yoga and Meditation
Famous artists performing, high politicians welcoming, world religious leaders praying
Concert with 30 pianos – Guinness World Record with 6.500 guitars!

Peace Meditation with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Tickets:
Art of Living Belgium will aim to sit together as a group in Green Zone 1. Of course, everyone can decide on any other zone as well.

Sale at Kriya sessions: cheapest price as long as we have stock!! - Contact Katrien or Mia

Sale online: + 15%

Accommodation:
Accommodation can easily be booked online – the special reduction rates for Art of Living will mostly be valid till end of Feb only-, so early booking is strongly advised! Accommodation is available in all price categories.

Car sharing can be arranged.

Courses:

The WCF will be followed by Satsang with Sri Sri 3rd evening as well as Art of Breathing and Art of Silence (Art of Living Part 1 and 2) courses and courses for children and youth. For courses, please check: http://www.worldculturefestival.org/Jub ... ses.html#1

For all practical information (except ticket sale in Kriya sessions), please contact our Berlin office: Katja Spur,
wcf.belgium@gmail.com
0489-317685 (Engl)

Account details for Art of Living Belgium (tickets only):
KBC Bank Brussel Coningham
AIR MAR.CONINGHAMLAAN 8 , 1000 BRUSSEL
IBAN BE54 7340 2341 4997
BIC: KREDBEBB

SPONSORSHIP WELCOME

You can help us in search of companies or organizations that would be interested in being represented and becoming a partner in spreading the message of peace and understanding at the Festival. Please contact Katrien regarding interesting sponsorship opportunities.

YOGA SCHOOLS AND OTHER PEACE AND NGO ORGANISATIONS WELCOME

You can help us in search of yoga schools / teachers / students, religious leaders, peace organizations, politicians, business people, youth organizations, women organizations, artists, etc… who would be interested to participate, please spread the message or pass on their contact details to us.

BELGIUM PERFORMANCE
Also Belgium will present itself at the WCF…. All ideas, brainstorming, enthusiasts are most welcome!! We are also still looking for a coordinator for the Belgian presentation!

Guitar players who would like to participate in the Grand Guitar Ensemble, contact guitar@worldculturefestival.org
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...