Circle Letter - Rainbows & upcoming gatherings worldwide

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Circle Letter - Rainbows & upcoming gatherings worldwide

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

====================================
CircleLetter - http://rainbowgathering.eu/
News, views and visions in and near the Rainbow Family.
Edition 3. Work in progress with a sense of community.
====================================
0. Contents; date of issue; previous editions.
=============================
1. Work in progress.
2. Circles in Teuge (NL) and Mechelen (B).
3. Gatherings and events.
4. Scouts, focalisers and others: join the European Gathering Forum.
5. From B-OHM to CircleLetter
6. About CircleLetter and RainbowGathering.eu
From the point of view of different calendars, this edition of CircleLetter has been conceived:
Thursday 27 Oct. 11 (Gregorian), Thursday 14 October 11 (Julian), 5772 Tishri 29 (Hebrew), 1432 Dhul-Qa'Dha 29 (Islamic), 11 Cauac (Tzolkin Long Count) KIN 47 - 8 Hand (Tzolkin Dream Spell).
Due to technical problems, the delivery of this edition has been delayed one day.
If you mail to circle1 AT rainbowgathering.eu , you will automagically receive the first CircleLetter coming from RainbowGathering.eu – the edition of 27 July 2011. After a mail to circle2 AT rainbowgathering.eu , you will immediately get CircleLetter 2, issued at the 15th of October 2011.

1. Work in progress with a sense of community.
=============================================
In several places in the world, Rainbow sisters and brothers are taking part or even focalising "Occupy" actions, permaculture gardens and other projects with a sense of community. A fresh wind of consciousness, engagement, brother- and sisterhood is going through more than 80 countries. A lot of work is in progress in this context. If you take part in such an action, garden or project, I invite you to share your experiences with the readers of CircleLetter and RainbowGathering.eu. Mail please your thoughts to: feedback AT rainbowgathering.eu
Another work in progress is this newsletter as well as the whole website RainbowGathering.eu.
Everything is being revised constantly. In the mean time, Max Taoartiste and a brother who prefers to stay anonymous, are helping me to further brush up the website RainbowGathering.eu. A nice taster of Max' efforts is the following test page: http://rainbowgathering.eu/test.html
More info about Max Taoartiste can be found via RainbowGathering.eu: click at "This website", than at "Colophon".

2. Circles in Teuge (NL) and Mechelen (B).
==========================
A few Rainbow potlucks and circles will take place at the "Ecotribe" area in Teuge, between Apeldoorn and Deventer, in The Netherlands. Time: from Fri.28 October 2011, from 20.00h. local time onwards, until and including Sunday 30 October 2011, 20.00h. If you want to help cleaning and preparing the space where we will gather, you can come in from 16.00h. onwards - contact me for the details: bas AT rainbowgathering.eu or mob./sms +31 6 446 835 10.
Another absolutely interesting vision council circle meeting will take place in Belgium. Start: Friday 11 November 2011. End: Sunday evening 13 November.
More info, directions and practical details on BOTH little gatherings: send a mail to benelux AT rainbowgathering.eu - you will promptly get a reply with all the details you need.

3. Gatherings and events.
================
Below, you can find a summary of Rainbow Gatherings and events I know about between now and 2013. For the details, go to Lightflower: http://rainbowforum.lightflower.org/ - you can come there in after creating there an ID and password.
If you have any new or additional info about Rainbow Gatherings anywhere in the world, mail to: feedback AT rainbowgathering.eu. Or put your info on the message board of Lightflower. If there are specific restrictions on how (not) to publish about your gathering, I will not publish anything before having made clear arrangements with you.
Asia and Middle East:
-----------------------
Israel Gathering October 29 - November 27, 2011.
Taiwan Rainbow Family Full Moon Reunion: December 9 - 12, 2011.
Jyagdi Eco Village Rainbow Gathering and events: March 10 - April 5, 2012.

Africa
------
No info available right now. If you have info about upcoming Rainbow Gatherings in Morocco, South-Africa, Ethiopia or elsewhere, let it know via feedback@rainbowgathering.eu or Lightflower.
North-America
----------------
Winter 'Renewal' Gathering Oahu, Hawaii, December 21, 2011 - January 6, 2012.
Annual Gathering (US National Rainbow Gathering), North-East of the USA, 1-7 July 2012.

2012 World Rainbow in Latin America, January 23 - October 14
----------------------------------------------------------------------
* Gathering in Brasil, January 23 - February 21.
* Caravan from Brasil to Guatemala - February 22 - October 14.
* Gathering in Guatemala, October 15 - November 13.
Other 2012 Gathering in Latin America
--------------------------------------------
Mexico Palenque Gathering, December 1-31.

Europe
--------
Belgium and Netherlands: see above.
Local Ting in Norway: 26-30 October, near Tolga. Info: contact Bernt Andersen, mob. +4795043706, E. berntting AT hotmail.com or Hans Jacop-mob. +4790775642.
Permanent healing gathering in Corsica, Ecovillage Fondale, http://www.association-fondale.com/
For info contact: Akim/ Sylvain, E. sylv AT sfr.fr and eco-volonteers AT sfr.fr
Oceania
----------
Australian Rainbow Gathering in the Blue Mountains, October 27 - November 25, 2011.
New Zealand Papatuanuku Gathering, December 25, 2011 - January 9, 2012.
4. Scouts, focalisers and others: join the European Gathering Forum.
===========================================
Do you want to help scouting for the European Gathering in Slovakia? Or do want to help in another way to get this European Gathering organised? Are you looking for contact with others who want to scout, focalise, etc...? Join the European Gathering Forum. More info and subscribing via:
http://european.rainbowgathering.eu/
In the next editions of CircleLetter, I will deal with three other consensus decisions of the 2011 European Gathering Vision Council:
* the 2012 caravan Wales - Slovakia (European Gathering) - Greece - Israel;
* the vital role of the Welcome Centre;
* the unclear, confusing internet/ Facebook consensus.
Share your visions on the 2011 Vision Council consensus decisions at the European Gathering Forum.
5. From B-OHM to CircleLetter
===================
With respect to info focalising, I intensively collaborate with Marteen Arcencielregenboog, from Belgium. Marteen is the brother who has conceived the Lightflower Forum, at http://rainbowforum.lightflower.org.
From August 2005 until October 2011, he has taken care for "B-OHM", a newsletter service on Rainbow Gatherings world wide. A few weeks ago, Marteen decided to stop his activities for B-OHM. A brief correspondence between the two of us ended up in Marteen handing over the mailing list of B-OHM to me. At the 16th of October, I have inserted the about 150 e-mail addresses of B-OHM in the mailing list of CircleLetter - 25 amongst them appeared to be at the CircleLetter e-mail list already. Those double addresses are no problem - "Mailman", the delivery software for CircleLetter, filters them out. So, if you have been receiving both B-OHM and CircleLetter so far, you will receive only one CircleLetter mail per edition from now on. If you have been receiving B-OHM only so far: welcome to CircleLetter!
CircleLetter is slightly different. While B-OHM was aimed at dealing with one or two gatherings only in one mail message, CircleLetter tries to summarize all major Rainbow news in one or two pages. For detail info about a single gathering, you can consult the Lightflower forum and/ or a specific e-mail auto-responder. An "auto-responder" is an e-mail address which automagically sends you a reply immediately after mailing to it - like "benelux@rainbowgathering.eu" for the circles in Belgium and the Netherlands.
6. About CircleLetter and RainbowGathering.eu
=============================
The newsletter “CircleLetter”and the website RainbowGathering.eu aim at spreading a selection of news, views and visions in and near the Rainbow Family world wide. The e-mail editions appears irregularly, but not more than 4 times per month. In the mean time, the website is often being revised and updated.
You receive the e-mail edition of CircleLetter, because you have been subscribed to it at your request at some moment between 2002 and now. For more information, subscribing or unsubscribing, go to: http://circleletter.rainbowgathering.eu/
This is a newsletter service only, not a forum. Be so kind to mail your questions, reactions and suggestions to: feedback AT rainbowgathering.eu
========================
Here, this edition of CircleLetter ends.
========================
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...