Viesti:

Karmate Theatre Group - July in Turkey Cultural Exchange

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

COLUMNS OF AIZONOI
Action 1.1

Title of the project: COLUMNS OF AIZONOI
Organizer: KARMETE THEATRE GROUP
Dates of the Project: 12 - 18 July 2012
Age Groups: 18 - 30 (except the group leaders)

Place: Kutahya/TURKEY

Hotel web: http://hilton.com.tr/tr/Hilton-Kutahya/ ... ?WT.srch=1
Financial details: 70% of the travel cost and 100% of accomadation will be reimbursed. There is NO participation fee!

Organisation size: 35 people (7 groups with 5 participants)

5 participants from each country (4 participants + 1 leader)

Group of local volunteers will support us during the event.

To apply: Please send us the Part 3 via e-mail (karmete@ymail.com) and via post (signed and stamped) to the following address:

Mr. Hasan Turgut ERDOGAN, Dumlupinar Sair Seyhi Mahallesi Universite Villalari 5. Sok. No: 2 TR 43100 KUTAHYA/TURKEY

The summary of our project: The Action 1.1 Project which will be organised by Karmate Theatre Group between the dates 12-18th July 2012, in Kütahya, invites the youngsters coming from 7 European countries that have distinct cultural codes, to discuss “What can we do in the future?” and to build current relations between cultures on the columns of culture and art, within the context of theatre.

The other target of our Project is to introduce our country and our culture to our guests, to present all the histroical, touristic and cultural places, especially Aizonoi Ancient City, to introduce the Youth Exchange Programmes to our guests, aiming to establish effective cooperations.

With 35 people participating to our project from EU countries, as well as providing academical information on the role of art in mass communication within the context of theatre, we will also organise meetings and presentations about cultural introduction, cultural trips and visits, workshop activities, practical theatre education and additional outdoor activities.

In case of further questions please, don’t hesitate to contact us:

Coordinator of the Project: Hasan Turgut ERDOGAN

e-mail : karmete AT ymail.com
mobile: + 90 532 311 55 17
fax : + 90 274 223 60 44
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...