European Projects design HOW TO GET the MONEY etc. Palermo

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

European Projects design HOW TO GET the MONEY etc. Palermo

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

100% funded ANY age

http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/europe ... unds.2653/

European Projects design, management and funding: from shaping the idea, to select the right european programme, to get the funds

Training course
6-13 April 2013 | Palermo, Italy
Acquire knowledge and practical information about EU policies and funding opportunities through specific and project-oriented learning...
Thanks to the training “European Projects design, management and funding: how to develop a good learning project and get the funds” that will take place in Palermo (Italy) from the 6th April till the 13th of April 2013 the trainees will learn how to design, manage and get the funding for your learning project.

Thanks to Grundtvig LLP in-service training scholarships and grants you’ll be able to attend this 1-week intense course and get access to the e-learning website for as much as 0 €. See here how you can get a grant that will cover every cost (travel, accomodation, food, training fee).

- Acquire knowledge and practical information about EU policies and funding opportunities through specific and project-oriented learning sessions;
- Improve their practical skills related to the management of the ideation and application process (including how design and write a good european project) through cooperative compilation of application forms and the analysis of successful projects;
- Learn and get guidance on the preparation and management of the financial, budgeting and contractual aspects through concrete examples and direct evidence;
- Learn best practices related the planning and implementation of the preparatory, visibility, dissemination and follow-up phases through concrete case studies and successful projects;
- Make contacts with individuals and organisations interested in developing European projects through everyday cooperation and specific activities;
- Spend one week in Italy with travel, accomodation and food covered by Grundtvig in-service training scolarship.

Available downloads:

IST Eu project session 2 PA.pdf
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...