Facebook ruhmissa Youth Partner Network Projektit

- Hirvitalon tapahtumat ja tärkeät päivämäärät
markuspetz
Viesti:

Facebook ruhmissa Youth Partner Network Projektit

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Kirijato minulle jos projekt on kiintostasta sinulle. Ovat moni ussi projektit Euroopissa kaikki vuotta, muut THESE ARE SOME EXAMPLES.

Markus

Here are some updates from YPN wall, we just want to highlight some of them in order to remind you to take a look to our group page.

Ilknur is organising a Training on Youth in Action in Trabzon-Turkey
Aleksandar from Macedonia needs partner for a youth exchange on Art & Inter Cultural Learning
Erhan plans to realise a video project in Istanbul
Ada from Slovakia focus on an exchange on ecology which will be in Banska Stiavnica village
Nataliya is looking for some volunteers for an EVS project in Lviv-Ukraine
Dijana is productive as usual and offer us 2 project on media from Croatia
Adina Maria posted a Training on Human Rights , Targu Jiu - Romania

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessa ... 5852498865

Youth Partner Network
All Seas
Crew registration
Vessel class:
Fleets - free workin
Mission:
Youth Partner Network is a tool for youth workers to find Partners under European Youth in Action Program.
You may post your project descriptions and ask for interested partners.

# Action 1 - Youth for Europe: supporting exchanges and youth initiatives and encouraging young people's participation in democratic life;

# Action 2 - European Voluntary Service: encouraging young people to take part in a voluntary activity abroad that benefits the general public.;

# Action 3 - Youth in the World: encouraging cooperation with Partner Countries by building networks, promoting the exchange of information and assisting with cross-border activities;

# Action 4 - Youth Support Systems: promoting the development of exchange, training and information schemes;
Support for bodies active at European level in the youth field

# Action 5 - European Cooperation in the youth field contributing to the development of policy cooperation in the youth field.
Newest Discoverins'

Plank o' Disputations
Showin' 3 of 29 Squabbles on this 'ere parchment.Be Startin a New Disputation|Peer into the depths
SOS 4 EVS
19 scrawlin's by 18 deck hands. Last scrawled on Januarrrry 15, 2009 at 8:44 in the mornin'
Short Film Festival
1 scribblin' from 1 scallywag. Last scrawled on Januarrrry 13, 2009 at 8:07 in the mornin'
Youth exchange on April-partecipant offering
1 scribblin' from 1 scallywag. Last scrawled on Januarrrry 8, 2009 at 4:35 in the evenin'
Captains log
Here be 5 of 317 scribblin's on yon plankPeer into the depths

max 1,000 characters

İlknur Özmen scrawled
yestarrrday at the stroke o' 2:50 in the evenin'
PROJECT: 'WHY DON'T YOU ALSO FLY A KITE'

ACTION 4.3 TRAINING COURSE

DATE: 27 july- 3 august
PLACE: TRABZON, TURKEY

CONTENT: INTRODUCTION YOUTH PROGRAMME

ART AND CULTURE

FREE TIME ACTIVITIES

THEME: TRAINING COURSE FOR THE YOUTH PROGRAMME
GOALS:

• to give info about youth programme,
• to provide intercultural interaction among young people,
• to meet people from different cultures and giving the opportunity of eliminating prejudices,
• to develop team spirit,
• to share and creating common points,
• to develop European dimension,
• to constitute base for the projects in the future,
• to gather, and have the chance of knowing each other, and fuse,
• to supply good partners for the next projects,
• to provide a better communication between participant NGOs

Denounce this misdeed

Aleksandar Jovanoski scrawled
upon the hour of 4:56 in the evenin' on the day of Januarrrry 16th, 2009
Youth Council – Prilep is going to apply for a multilateral youth exchange to Youth in Action programme (1st of February deadline).

Project title: “Cultural framework of Europe”
Organisation: Youth Council - Prilep
Main theme for the project: Art and intercultural dialogue
Project type: Youth Exchange
Type of exchange: multilateral
Place: Prilep
The project starts: 20-08-2009
The project ends: 29-08-2009
Deadline for applications: 20-1-2009
Duration: 10 days
Group age: 18-25 years
Project summary: To promote intercultural dialogue through art and culture.
Concerning the fact that Europe is cradle of diverse cultures and backgrounds, we will learn about each other and accept and celebrate diversity.

If you are interested, contact me: aleksandar@ycp.org.mk or use my facebook profile!
Denounce this misdeed

Erhan Demir scrawled
upon the hour of 3:48 in the evenin' on the day of Januarrrry 13th, 2009
INVITATION
ACTION 1.1 Project
“IT IS YOUR TURN ISTANBUL ”
YOUTHVALLEY
About project:

Our aim is to show Istanbul, what a great city with its natural and historical beauties by taking photographs and videos. Istanbul is chosen the capital of Europe at 2010 and we decided to describe this capital with our photographs and videos. During this exchange we will walk all around the Istanbul. At the end of the project every group will prepare a video which is introduced İstanbul, a juri will choose the best video and the best group will be rewarded...
Project title is “It is your turn İstanbul”.

Participants information:
- Formal foundations, Youngsters’ groups and NGO’s
- EU members and Youth Programme countries
The Project takes place on 6-13 of August 2009 in Istanbul Turkiye
Mail: paaction1@yahoo.com
Denounce this misdeed

Ada Sablova (Slovakia) scrawled
upon the hour of 4:11 in the evenin' on the day of Januarrrry 11th, 2009
Hi everybody,
we are informal group from Slovakia and we are preparing youth exchange from 21st to 28th of July 2009 with main themes of ecology in European context and recently we are searching for partner organizations from EU countries. The project is for 5 EU countries (including Slovakia) - 1 leader + 4 participants from each country.

The exchange will be in beautiful nature in the small village of central Slovakia near town of Banska Stiavnica (in UNESCO world heritage) - the main aim of our project is to show these people of the village how they can keep the environment of the village healthy and beautiful and from this experience to find ways of how we can help other environments in Europe which share similar problems. We will try to recover harmony of nature and humanity with creative artistic methods and techniques.

If you are interested in it, send us quickly message on dream.team@azet.sk and we will send you more info.
Denounce this misdeed

Bahadir Solak scrawled
upon the hour of 6:57 in the evenin' on the day of Januarrrry 9eth day, 2009
Hi
I am Bahadir Solak from Turkey Ankara the capital. I am searching for a partner for our project ''No racism no wars'' We are students at Police College , which is a high school in Ankara (capital of Turkey).We want to be youth partner of this project or we can do a new project, too.We hope you accept it.Our school is one of the most successful high school in Turkey.It has an entrance exam.We are teached English at high levels.We are at second grade.After we graduate we attend Police Academy , and then we govern security of our country.That ‘s why our school gives us every kind of support for any projects.We are the best partner for you.We are serious to be a partner.(Wenn sie möchten können wir auch in Deutsch kommunizieren/we can communicate in German, too)

İf you are interested you can contact at : pkoleji@yahoo.com
Denounce this misdeed
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...