KAN Festival - Call for Short Films, Free Submission in Poland

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

KAN Festival - Call for Short Films, Free Submission in Poland

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

http://www.festivalfocus.org/festival_view.php?uid=735

Festival Overview
The aim of the Competition is to popularizate amateur and independent, foreign movie production in Poland, and also to award the best movie and its director.
Awards
We invite everyone who wants to share their works to join us in another decade of making and discovering independent cinema. Films for the contest will be chosen by KAN 2010 Programme Committee, and the qualified film will fight for KANewka for the Best Foreign Film. Only productions which running time does not exceed 30 minutes can be submitted. And good news for all the filmmakers - there is no entry fee!
Entries
Open to the public

Eligibility:
In the competition the movies, that were made to get profits by the people other than their authors, cannot participate.
Also the movies made by the members of the Qualification Commission or people organising KAN are not allowed to participate
The technique of movie making that was used cannot be the ground for not letting a movie participate in the competition

Formats:
The movies are accepted on the digital carriers in one of the following form: Mpeg, Avi, DivX, Video CD, Super Video CD, DVD

Fees:
There are no entry fees associated with this festival
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...