"Transnational Youth initiatives" that will take place in May 2010 in Porto, Portugal.

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

"Transnational Youth initiatives" that will take place in May 2010 in Porto, Portugal.

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

http://www.salto-youth.net/find-a-training/1681.html

This TC has been implemented in order to increase the quality of Transnational Youth Initiatives within the framework of the YOUTH in Action programme and to explore their added value (European dimension) for the local community.
The specific objectives of the course are:
1) To acquire project management and communication competences for international activities;
2) To develop an understanding of the principles of networking;
3) To learn about the YOUTH in Action Programme and the “Quality criteria of Action 1.2”;
4) To share and transfer experiences of activities undertaken in the local community;
5) To create a space for contact making and finding potential partners for Transnational Youth Initiatives;
6) To develop an action plan for creating a Transnational Youth Initiative project.

Claire Morvan
to me
show details 5:11 PM (57 minutes ago)

Dear Mark,

The training course for " Transnational Youth initiatives" that will take place in May 2010 in Portugal will use as the working language ENGLISH.

I apologize for this mistake.
Thank you for your understanding
Greetings from Brussels
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...