- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

Media Partisans new courses

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

Jorn Balther October 5, 2010 at 1:13 pm
Betreff: New Courses
Hi Media Partisans
So we are facing a new season which again this year will be offered courses and workshops.
The shape will be different than last year and the range of possible rates will be higher.

Last year we borrowed premises of Christiania TV and had a solid day on the month which was announced in advance. It went well with it, and CA TV was a big help, thank you!
But this year it's up to you to collect 4 to 8 people with computers who are interested to attend a particular course. Then we find a date and place to be. For example. be in your living room or a room in our network. The instructor comes with a projector and a laptop.
If you do not know some you can do a course together, you can send an email to Media Partisan about which course you would like to participate, you will be connected to one of the courses will be arranged.
The idea is that you must make active efforts to get a course started, so it is not up to the director or others to do the whole job. Last year there were many who volunteered for a course that did not come and it feels like disrespect, so now it's up to you "to keep track of the troops."
Tuition is free if no costs are associated with it.
Questions and registration for courses should be sent to: workshop@mediapartisans.com

Fall and winter 2010 - 2011 offers 1 and 2 day courses in the following programs for PC & Mac.
Most programs can be downloaded to the test in a month, but do not install it until the day before so you get the full benefit of the trial period.

Premiere Pro video editing, starting
Premiere Pro video editing, expert
Sony Vegas Video editing, begins
Sony Vegas Video editing, expert

Flash Starter
Flash, animation and AS2 programming
Flash, AS3 programming

Photoshop Starter
Photoshop expert

Director begins
Director, Lingo programming

Jorn is based in Christiania, Denmark, but as he indicates is willing to travel on a cost basis.

Video photography, interview techniques etc.

Under several of the courses there will be a book recommended for purchase.

You are invited to join as a director if you can teach some of the above courses or if you have other courses you can offer.
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...