NATURE 's BEST

- open for all to see, wherever you may be
markuspetz
Viesti:

NATURE 's BEST

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/traini ... /2115.html

We are still looking for 5 participants, preferably coming from countries as Germany, Netherlands, France, Slovenia, UK, Italy. For Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania and Belgium places are full!!

So maybe Finland is OK

This training course, focused on outdoor skills & techniques, will be held from the 1st until the 12th of May 2011 in Olloy-sur-Viroin, Belgium.

In the second part, participants will be divided in two subgroups. Each subgroup will be challenged to plan, set up and run an intercultural outdoor programme in the here-and-now. Participant will thus be responsible for all aspects covered in the first part of the training: safety, environment, experiential and intercultural learning and group dynamics.Two experienced trainers in the field of outdoor education will be present to share their knowledge, skills and experiences.

Costs Travel costs will be reimbursed 70% of the total cost. There is a fee of 50€ for the training.

Working language English

Organizer NATURE vzw
Organizer's profile/framework of activity Since several years, NATURE is actively involved in European exchanges. Throughout our numerous contacts with partners and other organisations, we experienced a need for a more hands-on, practical approach on how to organise and run adventure education programmes within the intercultural context of a European exchange. A lot of different partners mean a lot of difference in working methods and techniques used. Even though we appreciate the diversity, we are also convinced of the need for standards concerning methodology, safety and environmental issues that should be met by every programme. It is our conviction that NATURE’s BEST will be able to contribute to establish these quality standards.
Deadline 2011-04-12
Date of selection 2011-04-13

NATURE vzw
Ben Gérard
Hoegaardsestraat 214/1, 3000 Leuven
Phone: +32 16 35 66 70
Fax: +32 16 35 66 70
E-mail: ben@nature.be
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...