Youthcamp2011 – UNDER 25s Denmark

Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/traini ... /2152.html

Youthcamp2011 – the year’s most important youth event on democracy
Training 1 of 104
next | back to result
Training details
Activity organised by NGO/Others
Summary Are you between 15 and 25 years? Do you want to make a difference? And do you want to participate in the democratic society around you? Then join Youthcamp2011, where young people from all over the EU are coming together to work with topics of democracy.
Activity date 2011-08-12 - 2011-08-14
Activity type Other
Youth Camp
Target group Young people
For participants from YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES, NEIGHBOURING PARTNER COUNTRIES, OTHERS
Group size 250
Venue place, venue country Ballerup Sports Park, Ballerup Idrætsby 38 – 40, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark
Details Youthcamp2011

Active young people from all over the EU will meet to jointly develop ideas, debate democracy and establish networks across geographical borders. The activities at the Youthcamp will strengthen the young people in their work developing projects for and with young people in their local area, and engaging other young people in the democratic decision-making processes.

The Youthcamp is for young people, who have some experience with the democratic process through youth projects, youth councils or youth organizations.

The personal goals for the participants of the camp are to:

LEARN IT – share knowledge and experiences!

SHARE IT – create networks and relations!

DO IT – participate in social and cultural activities!

The underlying and bigger goal of the camp is to tell the world, the political leaders and the people around us that young people have dreams and ideas and want to express their opinions and to get their voices through to the political leaders.

The camp consists of a series of workshops, where Danish and foreign presenters talk about e.g. inter alia, international political cooperation, project development and youth participation. The camp also offers social and cultural events, such as film, music, swimming, video art, song writing and much more. As a participant in the camp you will help to shape the camp and its contents.

If you are interested please read more on www.youthcamp2011.eu or contact the Youthcamp secretariat at info@youthcamp2011.eu
Costs The activities described in the Youthcamp2011 programme on the website are free for the participants and Youthcamp2011 provides accommodation, food and water during the camp. The participants pay their own travel costs to and from Youthcamp2011.
Working language English
Organizer The Municipality of Ballerup
Organizer's profile/framework of activity Youthcamp Organizer Group consists of young people from Fingal in Ireland, Nacka in Sweden, Adalar in Turkey and Ballerup in Denmark.
Deadline 2011-08-01
Date of selection 2011-08-01
Downloads Invitation to Youthcamp2011 (104.1 kB)
Application to
Registration for Youthcamp2011 takes place on the website: www.youthcamp2011.eu
The Municipality of Ballerup
Youthcamp2011 secretariat
Ballerup Sports Park, Ballerup Idrætsby 38 – 40, 2750 Ballerup – Denmark.
Phone: + 45 25 22 81 78 / + 45 20 23 66 20
Fax:
E-mail: info@youthcamp2011.eu
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...