Viesti Kirjoittaja markuspetz »

ACTION 1.1
IN CAPPADOCIA
You are invited
TITLE :
MELODY
MIRACULUS ENLIGHTENMENT OF DIVERSITY
SUMMARY

We would like to coordinateto invite Derneği a 7 days of exchange in kırsehir Purpose of our exchange is to widen and confront the knowledge about the culture and music of people living in Europe and neighbour countries. This project aims to point similarities and differences in the culture and music of different nations. Supporting the collection and sharing of robust evidence of the impact of musical opportunities on young people, encouraging greater involvement by young people in shaping their music opportunities, informing and influencing music education policy and practice, devoloping and exploring models of practice in music education and learning. We want to present our musics. This project doesn’t give a promise only on music side, also, It will influence on delivered our countries truth to the world public, to be tanned our cultures to the world countries, development of tourism and to solve other important problems. To support regional collaboration among the countries. We’ll see and demonstrate our musics by skilful young people in this exchange .We’ll present national music of all partner countries. Additional purpose is to erase stereotype among young people of these countries.

When? : 21.10.2012/ 27.10.2012

Where? Cappadocia ,unique in the world and a miraculous nature wonder) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cappadocia
hotel : http://www.temurtermalotel.com/

Target group? youth leaders, Teachers, students, youth in general.

Target countries? EU

PARTICIPANT :
5 participants per country

BUDGET : % 70 Travel All meals and hotel free
If you want to be our partner please fill the part 3 form-in the attachment
and send us first email :

ali_erdem1907@yahoo.com
ysenbay AT yahoo.com

Then post
ALİ ERDEM
KIRSEHIR MILLI EGITIM MUDURLUGU AR-GE
40100 KIRSEHIR-TURKEY

ALI ERDEM
E.U Education and Youth
Programs Provincial Coordinator
www.arge40.com
Gsm: +90 5543842770
fax: 90 386 2131003
__._,_.___
Ask me and maybe I say
tell me and I might listen
feel for me when I can't feel for myself...